Rares and Collectables

Brother Bother

As asked for, here are a few suggestions about rares and collectables. These could all be from existing game assets. They might be rare drops from mobs, or from gathering, or from fishing. Mostly they are decoration only.

Paintings, "The Future, The Man", "Gentle Gentlemen", etc.
Rugs, carpets, stuffed/mounted bear head, deer head.
Inn barrels of various foods.
Any of the luggage chests as seen at the wagon master. (These could be actual locking chests, if possible)
Also the soldier's cot.
Items from bandit/goblin spawns, pillows, urns, clay jugs, etc.
Street lights!
Various rocks, shrubs and small plants.
Statues
Wall torches

Please add to the list if you have other ideas!

Brother Bother

Merrenwen

Administrator
Staff member
Rocks are the only things we can't do. I'd love to do this, and make them rare mob drops (for some!) and quest items (for others!). Thank you!!!!!!!

Merrenwen

Administrator
Staff member
So this is not hard but extremely time consuming which is the only reason it has taken so long to implement. If there are kindly souls with admin licenses that would like to help out in this endeavor, I would certainly be willing to provide guidance to the "how" it's done. I did start it.....and there are some boss drops that have selected items added to them, but there is definitely more work to be done to get more items put in.

Merrenwen

Administrator
Staff member
Added many moons ago......thank you once again for the suggestions........and I do hope you return to the Legends of Aria community Brother Bother.....we miss you!