Issues I found in Final Alpha Teir

Gladstone

Okay, not sure if these are bugs or not, but here are a couple of things I have noticed so far. Some animals including all horses I have checked don't have the "tame" option on their menu. It seems like about 50% of the mining spots that should produce Iron ore only produce stones. I noticed that Bandits (I have yet to test other mobs) keep chasing you even when they are well off your screen....I mean way off your screen.
Oh....And the Guards and NPCs seem to have alot of agro toward chickens. I saw an Artist and a Stonecarver ganging up and killing chickens.

Merrenwen

Administrator
Staff member
HAHA!!!! Yeah the chicken thing we are working on right now.
As for the rest:

Some animals including all horses I have checked don't have the "tame" option on their menu.---I believe this has been resolved

It seems like about 50% of the mining spots that should produce Iron ore only produce stones.---This is working as the game intended, however we may look at changing it.

I noticed that Bandits (I have yet to test other mobs) keep chasing you even when they are well off your screen....I mean way off your screen.--bandits have a bit smarter AI (more aggressive than others) so I might expect this. We'll check it out to see if it's problematic.

Thank you for the report!