Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

ravao

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- 1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your
1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
___
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
___
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___

in this world no 1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat
1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
___
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

WillieVeist

Productive enterprises can attain a big target market through their marketing strategies. At present, it's simple to just do that on the internet. With excellent marketing with video articles, you may encourage oneself around the globe within a few minutes. The tips in this post will help.

If you develop a video clip for marketing and advertising purposes ensure that it stays below 2 moments. You need your audience to watch the complete concept, and if it is too long you are going to potentially shed viewers because they just click off of. You could always continue a considered or information within a follow-up video if required.

Don't only depend upon video tutorials inside your marketing plan. They are wonderful marketing equipment, nonetheless, they ought to not substitute your other advertising and marketing strategies. Video tutorials should not substitute content material creation like content creation or blogging. Video lessons must basically be used to improve the articles inside your advertising campaign and to produce your website link portfolio.

If you're marketing an item, build a movie which tells your potential customers how to operate the product. Start with launching the package, manage through the way to put it jointly, and after that show them how they can use it. This makes them appreciate simply how much you respect your potential customers.

In your video marketing, enable the audience know why it is you provide you with the goods and services that you just do. They can very easily see what you provide, but inform them the explanation for it. Open up, authentic and candid connection engenders trust, which engages new viewers and keeps prior customers.

Videos must be private to capture the viewer's consideration. Be exciting, helpful, relaxed and self-confident plus your watchers won't change the route, so to speak. The greater available and honest you will be, the more effective gotten you may be. Stick with issues you're genuinely keen about as that will turn out inside your attitude.

Be sure that your video lessons are publicized inside a two-collapse style. Allow your existing primary target audience recognize that new content is up, through your blog and e-mail or e-newsletter checklist. Even so, also ensure that you market it to new followers by means of social websites blogposts and search engine optimization methods affordable.

Every time any individual openly asks an issue in the feedback on your own video lessons, consider provided you can answer them in one more online video. If you feel regarding this, you may make a hilarious answer which offers them with the info they seek out plus a entertaining movie if others wish to view, all of the much better!

Keep in mind what strength video marketing has over other social websites kinds. Tweets, Facebook or twitter and blogs are written text platforms. Only through online video content material your emotion, as well as may come by way of. Entire body terminology is reported to be nearly all interaction, and lacking a face-to-face reaching, a youtube video is your after that-best choice.

Make sure that your video tutorials have summaries or even transcripts of the information. The major search engines could not however tune in to or view video clips to list them precisely. So, a complete outline in the textual content or code is going to be the best choice at obtaining your movie graded effectively.

Should you be just starting video marketing, then get a video up once you can. Learning techniques and strategies and studying theory and preparation is actually all excellent. However, there is not any more effective trainer than learning from mistakes. Obtain your very first online video up and you will study a lot.

You need to currently have an improved idea of the way to get observed rapidly with video tutorials. You will discover the cabability to create a planet-broad target audience. Marketing by way of video lessons can help you hop on track to meet your targets.
Links:

VinceBilla

Effective enterprises can achieve a large target market via their marketing techniques. Today, it's straightforward to do exactly that on the internet. With great video marketing information, you can promote oneself to the world quickly. The ideas on this page may help.

Whenever you develop a movie for marketing purposes ensure that is stays less than 2 minutes. You want your target audience to view the full information, and if it is too much time you may most likely lose followers because they click off of. You can continue a considered or information in a follow-up video if required.

Don't only depend upon videos in your marketing campaign. They may be great advertising and marketing instruments, nevertheless, they should not substitute your other marketing and advertising strategies. Video lessons should not replace information creation like content creation or running a blog. Video clips should simply be utilized to increase the content material inside your marketing plan and to develop your website link collection.

If you're selling an item, produce a movie which informs your customers ways to use the product or service. You can start with starting the package, manage through the way to put it together, after which prove to them how they can make use of it. This will make them value exactly how much you value your potential customers.

With your marketing with video, permit the audience know why it is that you supply the product or service that you just do. They may easily see whatever you supply, but make sure they know the explanation for it. Open, genuine and truthful conversation engenders have confidence in, which engages new viewers and retains earlier buyers.

Video tutorials should be private to catch the viewer's focus. Be fun, pleasant, calm and self-confident and your watchers won't change the station, as they say. The greater number of open and honest you are, the more effective acquired you will be. Stay with subjects you're genuinely enthusiastic about as that may come out inside your manner.

Be sure that your videos are promoted in a two-collapse design. Allow your overall core viewers understand that new content articles are up, by way of your blog and e-mail or news letter list. Even so, also make sure you promote it to new readers by way of social websites posts and search engine optimisation strategies affordable.

Every time anyone asks a matter in the feedback on your own videos, consider when you can answer them in yet another video. If you believe about it, you may think of a funny response which offers all of them with the details they look for in addition to a entertaining movie if other individuals wish to view, all the better!

Recall what power online video marketing has above other social websites varieties. Tweets, Fb and blogs are typical text sources. Only by way of video content your passion, as well as may come by means of. Body language is reported to be virtually all communication, and lacking a face to face meeting, a video is your after that-best bet.

Ensure your video clips have summaries or perhaps transcripts of the content material. The major search engines cannot but pay attention to or see video clips to index them precisely. So, a complete outline in the text message or rule will probably be your best bet at having your movie ranked nicely.

If you are just getting started with online video marketing, then get yourself a video up the instant you can. Learning techniques and strategies and understanding idea and preparing is actually all very good. Even so, there is no more efficient educator than learning from mistakes. Get the initially video clip up and you will definitely become familiar with a lot.

You should currently have a much better knowledge of ways to get seen quickly with video clips. You will discover the ability to develop a world-wide audience. Marketing and advertising by means of video lessons will assist you to jump on track to fulfill your goals.
Links:

Jamessaike

В данной недельке я снова сумели ознакомится со промоакциями также особыми услугами во торговых центрах из-за 3 дня вплоть до их основы также равно как поминутно торопимся разделить со вами обзором наиболее доходных также увлекательных покупок! Таким Образом ведь в наших порталах вам сможете поймать различную нужную сведение, с вашего самочувствия вплоть прежде самочувствия обожаемых воспитанников но таким образом ведь относительный моде красе также разных любовь!
дизайн детской
модные стрижки женские 2021
вязаный
куда пойти в москве бесплатно
удивительные факты
диета на сушку
фото собак разных пород
путевки горящие
бесплатные пробники 2019
косметика для макияжа
вкусно
модные тенденции 2018

Dustinvorgo

Здравствуйте! Класный у вас сайт!
Нашёл познавательное в сети: Ситуация в Йемене к 27 января 2017 - Военный Обозреватель http://electek.ru/news/24294-situaciya-v-yemene-k-27-yanvarya-2017-voennyy-obozrevatel.html
Во имя Иисуса, Платона, Панина и блядины – так звучат молитвы либеральных СМИ Во имя Иисуса, Платона, Панина и блядины – так звучат молитвы либеральных СМИ
Ещё много интересного по теме нашел тут: сколько в донбассе добровольцев http://electek.ru/