Bugs: Ongoing list as I play through

Mikhail

Observations from my first day playing on the server.

FIXED Clothe Mage Hat is bugged, giving you a bandana instead. This causes problems doing work orders since the npc seems to really like giving out orders for Mage Hats. I've been stalled now for a bit, taking one of 3 mage hat orders, tossing it, and waiting for time to expire to get another.FIXED

FIXED Not sure if intended, but we don't start with the Long Sleeved Shirt and Short Sleeved Shirt, early work orders ask for these. Out of 40 work orders haven't received either.FIXED

On the Loom:
FIXED -Selecting Clothing/Chest gives you the options under Clothing/Head FIXED
FIXED-Selecting Armor/Chest shows what it should, plus Mage Robes, Apprentice Tunic and Leggings FIXED

MISSING RECIPES IN LOOM
FIXED-Containers has no recipes. Missing Pouches, and I have not received a recipe for it. Going to make keeping things in the bank difficult.FIXED

-Saddlebags are missing. I got the recipe and memorized it, but it's not even an option. BY DESIGN, SINCE THERE ARE PACK HORSES?

Last edited:

Mikhail

FIXEDMobs are not dropping copper after the patch that fixed some of the tailoring. I did get a silver off a couple of bandits, but they have normally ranged as high as 100+ copper. Checked in both red and blue areas. FIXED

Last edited:

Mikhail

Tailoring: I hit Master level this morning. I did work orders only, well over a hundred with some being "100 of xxx".
The recipes I still don't have are:
Padded helm, legs, chest
Leather helm, legs, chest
EDIT: Though rare, I did eventually get another plant recipe. But I've thrown away dozens of assassin, knowledge, and hardened while getting 1 plant.
Ornate Long Robe
Apron
Bandit Hood

FIXEDThe only item recipe is the water bottle. Both Saddlebags and Pouch are missing as options in the loom. I received the Saddlebag Recipe from doing an order.

Dyes: I received two dyes from work orders. Please let their be another way to get dyes. They were both from HUGE orders.

Knowledge set: Helm says cloth, legs and chest say light armor. My light armor has never gone up, so i would guess just a text error.

Last edited:

Mikhail

FIXEDCurrently cannot get crafting orders from either the Blacksmith or Carpenter.FIXED

Last edited: