Search results

1. Merrenwen

Engraving tool and items

Is the engraving tool not working?
  2. Merrenwen

Update 3-9

Resolved issue with resource gathering Resolved issue with Duskwood maps not adding Changed magic cast fizzle sound Added/changed several bears and wolves Adjusted loot on grave robbers Adjusted crystal golem stats
  3. Merrenwen

Hotfix – March 2nd, 2019 - 0.8.5.15 - 0.8.5.16

Abilities & Combat Players will no longer become stuck from using the Charge ability. Resolved issue preventing stat gain when relative skill was at maximum. Skill gains should now be offered when attacking all mission lairs. Skills are cleared before applying new skills during character...
  4. Merrenwen

Bow changes - Meatzombie

Suggestion: Bows are a little flat, with a clear outlier in the short bow. I'd suggest slightly tweaking the numbers. As a visual aid, here is a list of current bow damage, speed and DPS Note If there are other bows similar to the barbed bow that cannot be crafted, I am unaware of them.
  5. Merrenwen

Contempt Grave Robbers - Meatzombie

This has been adjusted.
  6. Merrenwen

Contempt Grave Robbers - Meatzombie

Suggestion: Increase the loot of grave robbers in halls of contempt. They take about as long or longer to kill than the ogres, and drop about half a silver.
  7. Merrenwen

Early Access Hotfix – December 28th 2018 0.8.3.23

Wolfsong - It currently is 200% if you are stealthed and 25% if you are not stealthed. I currently think stab from stealth is weak in its current state. I think stealth stab should also gain armor penitration as it's damage is only slightly higher than Overpower on high armor targets. Increasing...
  8. Merrenwen

Joe - The missing piece is that when stealthed it applies a 200% bonus. The 50% bonus when not stealthed is twice as good as slash/bash etc. So as long as the stamina cost reflects that, it should be fine.
  9. Merrenwen

Joe - This is the only thing that allows a tamer to use anything other than a single powerful pet. It allows for build diversity (And with the new empower nerf coming up, it’s probably worth keeping in)
  10. Merrenwen

Wolfsong - I would include all of these, in particular the Empower prestige ability as a quality of life change for tamers.
  11. Merrenwen

Joe - As these are primarily PVP skills, it shouldn’t be an issue. PVP on the main servers is dominated by magic users. I’d personally say keep the damage penalty on mortal strike, remove it on concussion. (Mages use daggers with mortal strike to beat on fighters)
  12. Merrenwen

Point Release 4 – February 28th, 2019 0.8.5.14

Abilities & Combat Players will no longer become stuck from using the Charge ability. Resolved issue preventing stat gain when relative skill was at maximum. Skill gains should now be offered when attacking all mission lairs. Skills are cleared before applying new skills during character...
  13. Merrenwen

Point Release 3 – February 14th, 2019 0.8.5.4

Wolfsong - I hope this means less black bears/wolves/snakes/dozens of other needlessly aggressive aniamls that turn every stroll through the wilderness into a comicly chaotic war of the wilds as droves of bears fight endless wolves, all while dozens of dead deer lay in the wake the this cruel...
  14. Merrenwen

Joe - I suggest reducing the variances as outlined in this patch regardless of numerical changes to weapons.
  15. Merrenwen

Wolfsong - Currently weapon damage is wonky and all over the place, so its hard for me to say what needs to be done. ( I've done quite a bit of testing but I can only do so much by hand)I do 100% agree with the increase to two handed damage.
  16. Merrenwen

Combat Weapon damages increased for slower melee weapons: Weapons with a natural swing speed… … of 4 seconds or greater receives +4 to attack … of 3.5 seconds or greater receives +3 to attack. … of 3 or greater receives +2 to attack. … of 2.5 or greater receives +1 to attack. Strength bonus...
  17. Merrenwen

Point Release 2 – Dungeon Expansion – January 31st 2019 0.8.4.10

Dungeon Expansion Deception, Ruin & Contempt have been extended to include a 2nd level. Each dungeon has had received a graphical and environmental overhaul that matches the dungeon’s world location. Second levels include new feature such as destructible traps, trap rooms, monster spawners and...
  18. Merrenwen

Early Access Hotfix – January 23rd 2019 0.8.4.0

Plots can no longer be placed over cliffs where unintended. The Banker’s Tax option via the context menu now functions correctly. Tips on how to pay taxes have been added to the tax warning window. Pets cannot be resurrected when owners are not online or in the same region.
  19. Merrenwen

Point Release 1 – January 18th 2019 0.8.3.44

These will be reviewed as part of an overall change to armor, we will put them in, but all numbers need to be adjusted to make sense. Right now they are very unbalanced. Chain and Scale now have lower agility penalties and corresponding lower defense. Light armor defense has been slightly...
  20. Merrenwen

Point Release 1 – January 18th 2019 0.8.3.44

Wolfsong - This will add a greater challenge to casting mobs. Which for the rare occassions you can get a mob alone or in a group less than the entire spawn/dungeon, casting mobs seem kinda stupid and thus easy. I feel like this will be a good change if the aggro range is ever reduced to a...