Recent content by Mikhail

1. M

Golden Silk?

It also had a bit of coin, and I think a regular silk.
  2. M

Golden Silk?

After an epic fight with a chittering horror (in which she won the first round and i had a long run) I managed to kill the beast. Thousands of hitpoints! I received two pieces of Golden Silk? Hoping there is a use for this?
  3. M

a couple of questions?

Pouches appeared a day or two ago to much applause.
  4. M

Botting allowed or not allowed?

In the rules it says: no client side mods. Does that include things for spellcasting to raise skills, or to gather resources? I ask because a player has been auto harvesting cotton for about 5 hours in Eldrich. He stands in the center, doesn't move, auto picks it as it grows, leaving the bits...
  5. M

a couple of questions?

Thanks for the reply. In general, i have a lot of questions because of my background: two degrees in math, game design, own two game stores and have been heavily into role playing for a few decades. So with a work in progress design, i'm more just curious 'am i pointing out a big? or is this...
  6. M

a couple of questions?

1. Are houses for sale anywhere? 2. Is the pouch recipe taken out on purpose, or just a bug? It really limits bank space. Without houses, the only other way to store things is to just lock down on the ground in a plot? 3. Can't get crafting orders for Carpentry and Blacksmithing in Eldrich...
  7. M

Bugs: Ongoing list as I play through

FIXEDCurrently cannot get crafting orders from either the Blacksmith or Carpenter.FIXED
  8. M

Tailoring: I hit Master level this morning. I did work orders only, well over a hundred with some being "100 of xxx". The recipes I still don't have are: Padded helm, legs, chest Leather helm, legs, chest EDIT: Though rare, I did eventually get another plant recipe. But I've thrown away dozens...
  9. M

FIXEDMobs are not dropping copper after the patch that fixed some of the tailoring. I did get a silver off a couple of bandits, but they have normally ranged as high as 100+ copper. Checked in both red and blue areas. FIXED
  10. M

Observations from my first day playing on the server. FIXED Clothe Mage Hat is bugged, giving you a bandana instead. This causes problems doing work orders since the npc seems to really like giving out orders for Mage Hats. I've been stalled now for a bit, taking one of 3 mage hat orders...